Have you ever wanted to write titles in your journal in cool fonts, but sucked at having artistic skills like me?
Well, here’s a trick…
1. Open Microsoft Word Office
2. Write Your Title
3. Choose A Font You Like and the size that suits your journal
4. trace it on a piece of paper using a pencil (From a laptop/ipad)
5. mark the traces with the color you want and erase the pencil traces afterwards
6. color it or leave it as it is
7. copy it /glue it to your journal
Traced “30 Day Challenge” on a piece of paper that I later on glued to my journal.
aaaaand you’re done!